BATTLEFIELD V community
North American and European Based Gaming Community
Enjoy Tactics? Teamwork? A place you can call home, and a family of fellow gamers that share the same interests and goals as you? Welcome to =VX9=, an established community long since before Battlefield 1942. We are a group of casual and competitive gamers alike that have roots in the first person genre for over 15 years.
1. Mature 18+ Community --- (We enjoy adult humor, topics, and lots of beer. So by mature, we don't mean we act like a bunch of stuck up guppies. We take care of our own!)
2. Casual & Competitive --- (We have a competitive team, but welcome casual players alike, we do not discriminate skill. It's all about Attitude)
3. Teamwork & Tactic s --- (We work with a chain of command, and employ organized tactics on the battlefield)
4. Communication --- (We fund our own servers, Teamspeak, Discord and fully developed website to keep up with the latest in our community)
5. Camaraderie --- (Most importantly, we want everyone to feel like they belong. And we do a damn good job at it)
Our mission in =VX9= is simple at its core. We strive to promote a great gaming environment for all that have the honor to be a part of our great community. Through the years we have been able to develop not only a great gaming experience but, also long lasting friendships. As we are more than just the games we play. We are at our center one big family. We believe that our community should be built on more than just games. We are held together by the bonds of friendship and the sense of belonging to one great online family!
Through the years we have excelled at many of the games we play. Through team work and dedication, we are able to stay competitive. We continue to succeed in all avenues that we take as a community because of the great spirit of our members that make =VX9= what it is.
To the point!
=VX9= is looking for mature gamers to have fun, hangout, and to help replenish our ranks. We have an Army based ranking system, awards, forums, and plenty of other features. But don't take my word for it, come find out yourself! We require all members to go through a week to 10 day recruitment process. We don't require much, but one thing that we love to see in our members is teamwork. So if you want to join, either send me an email or come by our forums, TeamSpeak or Discord and tell them DirtyTurtle=VX9= sent you. Once you filled in your application, it will take anywhere from 12-24 hours to be accepted as a recruit. Possibly even sooner. You will be given more information at that time. So, Do you have what it takes?
TeamSpeak 3 and working microphone
Interested in Joining?
Register and Apply Here:
Wait for your acceptance letter that contains all the information you need starting your career as a =VX9= Soldier.
Cheers, and thanks for your time.