• Greetings, Soldiers! Welcome to the Battlefield 5 Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Battlefield V, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

DISSAPOINTED

OG43

Thread starter #1
I'm sorry but the direction you guys have taken this game is wrong, what happened to the real people, the stories? why women with claws? it looks like a hero shooter, I can honestly say your fan base will not like this.

I've been a fan of all the battlefields since the beginning, I started pc gaming with 43. I can't support this game any longer, and that's really sad I always felt BF was the best but I've been let down.

Last edited:

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Battlefield V is going to have a story mode. It doesn't look like a hero shooter, it looks like Battlefield mini-Bad Company from what I see. It sounds like a hero shooter, but that's to be expected because Overwatch got popular. So did Battle Royale games.

ik0n

Is it the hero shooter thing? The woman thing? It seems like they're going with real people and real stories, but this is also a video game. Maybe there is some truth behind this women with a claw.

Like BF5 Forum!

Advertisements